The Events Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of our events, from marketing and sales, right through to set up and management on the day.
- Provide internal and external stakeholders and sponsors with a seamless experience by working alongside the Events Producer and developing in-person and virtual events
- Produce detailed proposals for events (timelines, suppliers, staffing and budgets)
- Research opportunities for new clients and events
- Maximise commercial opportunities for corporate and private functions
- Build strong partnerships with the Events Producer, editorial and production teams to ensure the events run smoothly
- Coordinate with the onsite hospitality team
- Exceptional organisational skills and a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – both verbal and written
- Experience in events marketing
- Project management experience
- Sales and marketing skills to promote events and attract sponsorship
- Self motivated and enthusiastic
- You will generally work normal office hours but may need to work extra hours, including some evenings and weekend days for special events.
If you think you might be right for this role, send a CV and covering letter to: [email protected]